Web Design and SEO Success - Car Leasing Company - Leamington Spa
Your Return On Investment Back In No Time
I was hired by an up and coming car leasing firm to redesign their website, as the original was a bit basic with respect to design and functionality. The site was to be User and Search Engine Friendly, with ongoing changes being made to increase focus to the site.
The website really starting to pick up momentum in traffic and new business, this increase can be seen in the graph above, from April 2012 - February 2013. To be more exact the client`s site had seen an overall traffic increase of 340% in under one year.
The main search engines were targeted including Google, Yahoo and Bing. SEO and marketing was the key for climbing the rankings in search engines. A well thought-out process of location focused pages, content writing, coding, keyword analysis etc. was implemented to achieve this goal. The campaign successfully targeted many industry focused key phrases, thereby increasing traffic and business leads for the company.
INDUSTRY: Car and Van Leasing
CLIENT SIZE: Small to Medium Sized Leasing Company
LOCATION: The Whole of the UK
DURATION: Ongoing Campaign
SUCCESS: Total - Business has seen a huge increase in sales
SEO Marketing Campaign Included:
- SEO friendly web design and coding
- Comprehensive site analysis to highlight any issues
- Hand coded XHTML & CSS,that adheres to web standards and also being search engine friendly
- On page optimisation of coding
- Title and Meta Tag optimisation
- Keyword Analysis and Research to highlight the best keywords to target
- Competitor`s analysis to highlight strengths and weaknesses they possess
- Location targeted keywords and pages
- Point of sale management