Website Creation Should you hire a professional or do it yourself?
My passion is in all aspects of multimedia, especially web design and Search Engine Optimisation. This website demonstrates my ability and skills acquired over the years as a web developer and designer. I have been in the web designing industry for over 15 years now and my skill in the field of web and graphic design has grown accordingly.
Throughout my journey as web designer I have created websites that are sophisticated, intuitive and are accessible for all users, with a strong attention to detail and clear, user-friendly design. I create concise, modern, standards-compliant code for websites, with a clear relationship to the website and its purpose and have a progressive approach to the technology used and of the future prospects for the website that need to be considered.
I have worked with many businesses from the smallest to large organisations, including Universities, Musicians, Trades People and a TV personality. I believe the website has to look good, but also has to perform well for greater user experience and to be search engine friendly.
As a person you will find me friendly, dedicated and hard working. I create my websites to look great and do well with regards to the user`s experience and search engines, but also utilising the latest web technologies. I pride myself in offering my clients quality and affordable websites, that are a credit to my client`s business. I believe that a client who is happy with their website is a compliment to my skills.
The summer is here and I have been busy working on various web projects, some recently finished projects are as follows:-
1. GPA was a large and well established website that needed a long overdue redesign and development. They offer hospitality packages to the Grand Prix, especially in Monaco, Singapore and Abu Dhabi. - grandprixadventures.com
2. A new venture for a current client who usually is seen around the Formula One Tracks of the world, but thought there maybe a niche market in the Mobile Car Wash industry - www.carwashandvac.com
3. A client called Stuart Power who builds dry stone walls needed a redesign of his current site - www.drystone-walling-power.com.
4. A new client wanted me to do a brochure site to promote his new venture in hospitality holidays for the GP in Brazil - www.grandprixbrazil.com
5. A client for many years needed a new website to advertise their airport transfer service for Heathrow Airport - www.heathrowairporttaxis4u.com.
6. A new start up company based in Leicestershire refurbishing and repairing alloy wheels need an online image - www.remalloywheels.co.uk
7. An established Tree Surgeon needed a new web presence and better exposure on Google - www.specialbranchscotland.com
8. Experienced asbestos surveyor needed a new website to highlight their services and bring in new business.
Below are some of the targeted success results I have achieved on Google. (12th June 2017)
|Keywords||Search Engine||Page Success||Client|
|London Couriers||1||Links Couriers|
|Edinburgh Couriers||1||Links Couriers|
|Antique Couriers||1||Links Couriers|
|Heathrow Airport Couriers||1||Links Couriers|
|7 Seater Taxi London||1||Riverside Cars|
|Richmond Taxi||1||Riverside Cars|
|London Female Chauffeurs||1||Riverside Cars|
|Edinburgh Tree Surgeon||1||Maxwell Treecare|
|Medieval Holidays UK||1||East Gate|
Over the years I have developed many websites from simple brochure sites, Wordpress CMS sites to more challenging and complicated full E-commerce sites. I understand the need and importance for a well though out professional web presence and how important it is for the image of the company or organisation.
An online shop can be a daunting task to set up. I can take out the anxiety of setting up your own E-commerce site and will produce for you a stylish looking feature rich driven platform to suit your needs, that is also search engine friendly, as you do need to have your customers find you.
Search Engine Optimisation is a major factor for your site being successful or not in terms of search engine ranking. I have an expert understanding and a great deal of experience and success in developing search engine friendly websites and follow up SEO campaigns and overhauls.
I offer my clients the feature of having their website installed and developed using a Content Management System, usually Wordpress, but also have experience with Joomla. Wordpress is the most popular open source CMS at the moment and it gives the client the best method of managing their own site.
Whether you need a flyer, business card or brochure, I can design and print as many as you would like and have them delivered to your door within a budget to suit your business. I will discuss your requirements and develop a design to suit your brief, changes and amendments are no problem, I just want you to be happy with the final product.
I can offer as part of your website deal a year hosting inclusive in the price, where you will receive a domain name, hosting and email all suited to your needs via a control panel. I can take the hassle out of setting up your website`s hosting plan via servers that are hosted in a state-of-the-art UK data centre, so you get all the benefits of UK hosting and support for your web hosting account.