Website Creation Should you hire a professional or do it yourself?
My passion is in all aspects of multimedia, especially web design and Search Engine Optimisation. This website demonstrates my ability and skills acquired over the years as a web developer and designer. I have been in the web designing industry for over 15 years now and my skill in the field of web and graphic design has grown accordingly.
Throughout my journey as web designer I have created websites that are sophisticated, intuitive and are accessible for all users, with a strong attention to detail and clear, user-friendly design. I create concise, modern, standards-compliant code for websites, with a clear relationship to the website and its purpose and have a progressive approach to the technology used and of the future prospects for the website that need to be considered.
I have worked with many businesses from the smallest companies to large organisations, including Universities, Musicians, Trades People and a TV personality. I believe the website has to look good, but also has to perform well for a greater user experience and to be search engine friendly.
As a person you will find me friendly, dedicated and hard working. I create my websites to look great and do well with regards to the user`s experience and to perform well with search engines, but also utilising the latest web technologies. I pride myself in offering my clients quality and affordable websites, that are a credit to my client`s business. I believe that a client who is happy with their website is a compliment to my skills.
Spring is coming and I have been busy working on various web projects. Some recently finished projects are as follows:-
1. GPA was a large and well established website that needed a long overdue redesign and development. They offer hospitality packages to the Grand Prix, especially in Monaco, Singapore and Abu Dhabi. - grandprixadventures.com
2. A new venture for a current client who usually is seen around the Formula One Tracks of the world, but thought there maybe a niche market in the Mobile Car Wash industry - www.carwashandvac.com
3. A client called Stuart Power who builds dry stone walls needed a redesign of his current site - www.drystone-walling-power.com.
4. A new client wanted me to do a brochure site to promote his new venture in hospitality holidays for the GP in Brazil - www.grandprixbrazil.com
5. A client for many years needed a new website to advertise their airport transfer service for Heathrow Airport, for targetting clients in the U.S. - www.heathrowairporttaxis4u.com.
6. A new start up company based in Leicestershire refurbishing and repairing alloy wheels need an online image - www.gtalloys.co.uk
7. An established Tree Surgeon needed a new web presence and better exposure on Google - www.specialbranchscotland.com
8. Experienced asbestos surveyor needed a new website to highlight their services and bring in new business.
9. Working with a dynamic and creative web design agency that deliver an effective service for its clients and their online digital marketing needs.
10. City Quay Dental Clinic & Implant Centre is a brand new state of the art - mixed NHS and Cosmetic dental practice situated in Dundee's city centre.
Redesign - Regent Comms a client I have developed a website for about 8 years ago thought it was time for a fresh new look and to make the site mobile friendly.
Work In Progress:
1.Digital Detectives - They go undercover to find out your creative and business needs by incorporating in depth audience and customer research to discover and key point what type of videos and formats you need to optimise your business and/or audience growth.
2. Rigsby's Cellar Bar - A very small cosy bar located in the centre of Warwick looking for a web prescence. At the moment there is only a holding page with contact, opening details etc. More to follow soon!
3. LI Roofing Company based in London - A family run business with over 20 years of experience dealing with all things roof related, fascia’s, soffits, gutters and all underlying weathering features as well as complete loft conversions!
4. Warwickshire Drainage Services based in the Midlands - A specialist drainage company operating throughout the Warwickshire are for over 35 years and have many happy clients who use our services time after time.
5. Fastclear Drainage Services operaing throughout the midlands and the south of england - offering their clients the complete package when it comes to drainage maintenance, unblocking and repairs.
Below are some of the targeted success results I have achieved on Google. (16th March 2018)
|Keywords||Search Engine||Page Success||Client|
|London Couriers||1||Links Couriers|
|Edinburgh Couriers||1||Links Couriers|
|Belfast Couriers||1||Links Couriers|
|Cardiff Couriers||1||Links Couriers|
|24hr Taxi||1||Links Couriers|
|Antique Couriers||1||Links Couriers|
|Heathrow Couriers||1||Links Couriers|
|7 Seater Taxi London||1||Riverside Cars|
|Richmond Taxi||1||Riverside Cars|
|Female Chauffeurs||1||Riverside Cars|
|Edinburgh Tree Surgeon||1||Maxwell Treecare/Special Branch Scotland|
|Moncao Grand Prix Packages||1||Grand Prix Adventures|
|Italian Grand Prix Packages||1||Grand Prix Adventures|
|Brazilian Grand Prix Packages||1||Grand Prix Adventures|
|Austin Grand Prix Packages||1||Grand Prix Adventures|
Over the years I have developed many websites from simple brochure sites, Wordpress CMS sites to more challenging and complicated full E-commerce sites. I understand the need and importance for a well though out professional web presence and how important it is for the image of the company or organisation.
An online shop can be a daunting task to set up. I can take out the anxiety of setting up your own E-commerce site and will produce for you a stylish looking feature rich driven platform to suit your needs, that is also search engine friendly, as you do need to have your customers find you.
Search Engine Optimisation is a major factor for your site being successful or not in terms of search engine ranking. I have an expert understanding and a great deal of experience and success in developing search engine friendly websites and follow up SEO campaigns and overhauls.
I offer my clients the feature of having their website installed and developed using a Content Management System, usually Wordpress, but also have experience with Joomla. Wordpress is the most popular open source CMS at the moment and it gives the client the best method of managing their own site.
Whether you need a flyer, business card or brochure, I can design and print as many as you would like and have them delivered to your door within a budget to suit your business. I will discuss your requirements and develop a design to suit your brief, changes and amendments are no problem, I just want you to be happy with the final product.
I can offer as part of your website deal a year hosting inclusive in the price, where you will receive a domain name, hosting and email all suited to your needs via a control panel. I can take the hassle out of setting up your website`s hosting plan via servers that are hosted in a state-of-the-art UK data centre, so you get all the benefits of UK hosting and support for your web hosting account.